Comcare Approved Work Health and Safety Entry Permit Holders' Training Course
- 1 day
- 8.30am - 3.30pm
- $150 per person
Who should attend
Union officials, employees of a union with entry rights under the Fair Work Act
To accredit union officials and their employees as WHS permit-holders. Officials must complete training that is provided or approved by the regulator.
Official of a union
- The right of entry requirements under the Act, part 7 (Workplace entry by WHS entry permit-holders);
- the issue resolution requirements under the Act and the regulation;
- the duties under, and the framework of, the Act and regulation;
- the requirements for the management of risks under the Act, section 17 (Management of risks);
- the meaning of reasonably practicable as set out in the Act, section 18 (What is reasonably practicable in ensuring health and safety); and
- the relationship between the Act, the regulation and he Fair Work Act 2009.
This is the ACTU course approved by Comcare for right of entry in the Commonwealth WHS system.